Indiana Attorneys Handling Taxation Issues in All Facets of Life
Taxes are pervasive, and affect almost every area of life. Taxes also come from many directions: federal, state and local taxing authorities.
At Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams, LLP, we have a long, rich and deep understanding of each of these levels of taxation, and the manner in which the tax laws affect our clients. We have the experience and expertise to assist our clients in navigating the tax laws to their optimal benefit in each of our various practice areas:
- Divorce and related family law matters: Child custody, spousal support, domestic partnerships and adoptions all have an important tax element.
- Estate and personal planning: The tax code plays a crucial role when preparing wills, trusts and other estate planning documents, as well as estate and trust administration. Depending on the size of your portfolio, a small change in an estate planning strategy could cost or save you thousands of dollars in estate, inheritance or gift tax.
- Tax preparation: We assist our individual, entity and trustee and personal representative clients by preparing income tax returns, death tax returns, gift tax returns, as well as others. We also provide assistance to other professionals by assisting their clients with the preparation of tax returns.
- Tax disputes: We assist individual, entity, trustee and personal representative clients with the resolution of numerous forms of tax disputes. We are prepared to assist clients in responding to an audit or the assessment of additional tax. We also have the experience and expertise to assist our clients through tax litigation, when necessary.
- Charitable planning and charitable organizations: Tax-exempt organizations may have strict, tax-related requirements to be mindful of as a condition of their tax-exempt status. We help our clients understand and satisfy these requirements.
- Business practice: One of the primary services we provide to our business clients is helping them to understand the tax-related consequences and alternatives at each stage of the life cycle of their business.
- Employment law: Employers face a myriad of possible decisions regarding tax code compliance and maximization of tax benefits.
The Experience You Need
At Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams, LLP, we have been helping people with taxation issues for more than 30 years. Our Fort Wayne taxation lawyers have the experience and knowledge to help you with your taxation needs. For many years, estate administrators, guardians, business owners, employers and others have entrusted their taxation needs to our capable lawyers.
We get the job done right, efficiently and ethically. This is not only self-satisfying; it is the only proper way to practice law.
Decatur Tax Planning Lawyers | A Proud Indiana History | 260-423-1430
For an initial consultation with one of our experienced Fort Wayne taxation lawyers, call our law firm office at 260-423-1430, 877-757-1359 toll free, or contact us online.