Benjamin S.J. Williams
I am a native of Northeast Indiana having grown up in Roanoke. I chose to go into law because I enjoy helping others achieve their present and future goals in an efficient manner.
I primarily practice estate and personal planning, estate and trust administration, charities, taxation, business organizations, commercial transactions, and real estate. In 2013 I was certified as a trust and estate law specialist by the Trust and Estate Specialy Certification Board of the Probate, Trust and Real Property Section, Indiana State Bar Association.
My wife, Carrie, and I have two daughters - Allison and Katie.
Areas of Practice
- Estate and Personal Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Indiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2003
- U.S. Tax Court, 2004
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2003
- Ashland University
- Community Harvest Food Bank, Board Member
- Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council, Vice-President
- Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana, Pro Bono Award of Appreciation for Excellence in Client Assistance in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Trust and Estate Law Specialist as certified by the Trust and Estate Speciality Certification Board of the Probate, Trust and Real Property Section, Indiana State Bar Association.
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association